Our mission is to improve the quality and the quantity of ballroom dancing in the United States. The Space Coast Chapter of USA Dance invites you to support the national mission by dancing with us at our new venue at the Veterans Memorial Center on Merritt Island. The facility is located on the picturesque Indian River, just behind the Merritt Square Mall. With this more centrally located venue, we hope to grow our Chapter and spread the joy and benefits of learning to dance. So, please, come dance with us!
ABOUT OUR CHAPTER
1. The SpaceCoast Chapter was formed in 1988 and serves the Brevard County area.
2. We are one of 150+ Chapters of USA Dance, Inc., a national non-profit 501(c)(3) Educational/Charitable/Performing Arts organization to promote "ballroom dancing". We define "Ballroom Dancing" to include all partner, lead and follow dances: Smooth, Latin, Swing, and Country genres
3. USA DANCE Chapter activities include:
a. Monthly ballroom dances, with a complimentary dance lesson. Our dances are held on the 1st Saturday of the month at the Veteran's Memorial Center, 400 S SYKES CREEK PKWY, MERRITT ISLAND.
b. Charity Dances that raise funds for Charities, wounded warriors, etc.
c. Performances by our members for the community at schools, malls, senior centers, festivals, non-profit organizations' fundraisers, etc.
d. Financial aid to youth dancers & school dance groups
e. Provider of information: unbiased information resource about places to dance, dance studios, instructors, and dance events.
1. Free #8203;admission to your first dance after joining ($12.00 value)
2. $4 discount#8203; to subsequent dances you attend ($60 value over a year if you attend all dances)
3. Subscription#8203; to American Dancer magazine ($25.00 value)
Your $35 earns you $85! Where else can you get that kind of return on your investment?
Traveling? With your paid membership, you also will get discounted admission to any of the over 150 USA dance chapters in the nation.
For additional savings with membership, please go to http://usadance.org/extra/membership-value/